A few months ago I unintentionally hurt a good friend's feelings. At the time she was 7 months pregnant. Since then I have emailed her multiple times trying to explain myself. I have yet to hear from her. She had her baby in December and I never knew. I have yet to see a picture of her daughter and it makes me so sad. I thought after she had the baby, she would realize that my comments were not meant to hurt her, they were simply my own personal opinion. I believed that after she had the baby she would realize that it was meaningless to be mad at me, there would be more important things for her to concentrate on. I hate the fact that I cannot call her up and see how motherhood is treating her. She played such a vital role in my life when Catcher was born I just cannot believe that I cannot do the same for her. To have a friends stop being your friend after some bullshit makes one wonder, where we truly ever friends to begin with? I guess I will just have to wait it out and see. All I can do know is wish her and her new family all the love and light there is throughout the universe.
1.22.2007
at
19:08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mingle2 - Chicago Singles

2 comments:
Hi bloggers, I would like to invite you to participate in our study on blogs and relationships.
Our study is affiliated with the Singapore Internet Research Centre (SiRC) and examples of previous studies can be found here: http://www.ntu.edu.sg/sci/sirc/workingpapers.html.
Simply fill in the survey and you stand a chance to win US$50!! 3 prizes in total available.
This is an academic research and all data are confidential. You may send any queries to: gohh0003@ntu.edu.sg or mind0001@ntu.edu.sg. Hope you’ll help us spread the word to fellow bloggers too!
The survey link: http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=591306
Sorry to hear about your friendship. I know it sucks. I've been going through something similar with (actually) quite a few people whom I considered friends, and now am wondering daily why it seems I'm the only one who cares about it all. It's good of you to still have well-wishes for your friend. Hang in there. You'll get some sort of a sign soon enough.
Post a Comment