6.21.2007

13 Things/People That Make Me Insane

1. People who chew with their mouths open.
2. Young Hollywood
3. People who think that success equals the amount of money you have.
4. Cigar smoke.
5. Skinny Bitches. I'm talking Nicole Richie skinny.
6. Potato's skin rash treatment that I have probably spent thousands of dollars on.
7. Liars.
8. The media.
9. The war.
10. Presidential Elections.
11. Abusing wind shield wipers. What I mean is not using them when necessary or using them when it is not raining &/or snowing.
12. Bitten fingernails.
13. Not taking me seriously cause I am a woman.


Happy Summer Solstice Everybody!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously dream about beating people up that chew with their mouths open. It is disgusting! Great tt, I agree with almost every one. Except I have no idea what Potato skin rash treatment is or does. :0) Have a great weekend!

Bernie said...

Now most of these I can agree with, but as Shannon said, what's with the Potatoe skin rash treatment?
Or, is this just a 'girlie' thing??
I think an additional one I would have put on, would be that I really get angry when sitting in traffic, the cars in front, (well most of them) start moving and the car in front is either putting her make-up on or doing her hair.
Now I know not all women do these, but some do and on my way to work, a couple of times a month I seem to get stuck behind the same car, arrrgggh!!!
Our list is up if you care to stop by...
Bernie

Mama's Moon said...

I'm about a day late but I'm with ya on all your points! I'm especially over #2!!

LB said...

Speaking of dog's and their ailments...My friend's dog recently contracted an STD from licking other dogs in the Lakewood dog park! It's like the dog version of HPV and causes them to get warts. And, to top it off, it cost $600 per wart to remove with no guarantee that it won't come back! Yuck!

Mingle2 - Chicago Singles