This kid is too hilarious. His new thing is whenever I have my camera pointed at him, he stops, poses, and blinks (?) for the camera. What a maniac. I love him.
8.17.2007
The Craziest Catcher Alive
at
12:56
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mingle2 - Chicago Singles

4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so flippin' cute!! My little one used to close one eye and give me the thumbs up, until someone laughed and said how cute it was and then she stopped. But she did it automatically, EVERY time I took a photo, for about 3 months! (she was almost 2 when she started doing it)
Catcher is too cute. I am so happy I finally got to meet him. It was really great to see you and Jon.
"Running! Running!" He's adorable.
Every time he runs he declares it. At Disneyworld he was constantly 'running running' to the next ride.
Post a Comment