3.04.2008

Without the Bitter...

So many things are insanely bitter right now. I just don't have it in me to pour it all on the page.

To cure the boredom stop by and check out the boy & biggie smalls' webpage.

If you feel like laughing or watching robots check out the boy's YouTube. It is not funny at all.

Congrats Kim C. on winning the Rock-n-Tots & Cook Chefin' passes!!

And another thing...How is it possible that one man can look so damn good in a skirt?


My other man: Mr. Ewan McGregor in NYC

2 comments:

Andrea said...

i am CONVINCED by boyfriend would look like ewan if he'd only wear a kilt!

he, too, is scottish adn just delicious!

DianeS said...

Chin up gal.

Sorry to read that things are bitter and your anniversary evening wasn't all it could have been.

None the less, you got a lot of good going in your life so be happy for that!

Anyway, I still dig your blog and I know many other folks do too so smile on that :)

Mingle2 - Chicago Singles