2.26.2008

Conversations w/ Catcher

This one is NOT for the faint at heart. It's about poop. So if you don't like that shitty stuff then skip this one.

Catcher: "I have to pee! I have to pee!" (runs to toilet)

Chef's Widow: "Ok buddy." (walking past)

Catcher: "I pooping mommy!"

Chef's Widow: "Ok Catcher, great." (stopping to look in the bathroom to make sure he is still on the toilet)

Catcher: "C'mon poop!." (looking down into the toilet) "Let's go poop, C'mon" (still looking into the pot)

Catcher: "Mommy I just did a BIG poop ball." "It's really big!" (so so so excited, motions for me to come check it out)

Catcher: "Mommy, here comes another one." "C'mon poop ball, let's go!" (exclaims very strongly)

Mommy: "Great job Catcher. Great job." (so happy he is poddy trained, not so happy for the play by play on the shape and size of his shit).

2 comments:

LA RN said...

Poop ball?! Hysterical! My niece once told a "poop ball" that she would "drop off your brothers and sisters in the morning".

If only we could get so excited about these simple pleasures...

Daisy said...

If they land in the right place, excitement is good.

Mingle2 - Chicago Singles