




Looks like my boy is gonna miss out on some kindergarten action.
Poor kid.
Stupid ass Cleveland.
Way to focus on a non issue baby boomer's!
2.27.2008
No Kindergarten for Catcher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mingle2 - Chicago Singles





Looks like my boy is gonna miss out on some kindergarten action.
Poor kid.
Stupid ass Cleveland.
Way to focus on a non issue baby boomer's!
Mingle2 - Chicago Singles
1 comment:
Oh my. I saw this on my homepage, but hadn't had a chance to read the article yet. Totally ridiculous. My 7 year old has occasionally sported a mohawk, usually in the summer, but sometimes at the start of a school year too. If he got suspended for it, I would come unglued. Your little guy looks adorable with his! I wonder if any of the little girls in that kids class dress like mini-Bratz dolls...wouldn't that be a distraction? Geez...
Post a Comment